August 8, 2013

stay positive

I have been working really hard on not complaining too much - something that seems to come so naturally to me.  I am very lucky that I have a free place to stay with people who love my children.  I am missing some me time and just a little space to myself.  The kids are all a little off their game.  But we are all managing.  I decided to take some pictures of the good things about this transition time.


Time to get to know cousins better.

Their favorite toy.

The baby is laughing hysterically at big sis doing peekaboo while rara kisses her.

These two getting even closer.

As soon as Papa left, they stole his chair,

They share a bed and are always snuggled up to each other.


Lots of outings.




Fun with apples in the yard.  They have provided a lot of entertainment.  However, they sound like a bomb exploded when they hit the top of the RV in the middle of the night.

my buddy throws them with wild abandon

I love watching her stand and walk.  Not quite 100% walking but getting there.






Finding a quiet corner to vroom some trucks.



Just think of how amazing it will feel when we are finally in our own space.  Our space that our children will grow up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment