June 21, 2016

friends

We're already 2 weeks into summer. I promised myself I would be on top of home schooling with my buddy, but I've yet to start. We've spent tons of time swimming. I have enforced the no iPad during the day rule and that has led to lots of playing together. I am amazed at how well my buddy and rara have been playing.




My buddy will say, "Rara play?" She always responds, "Yes. But you have to remember that I am little and you need to be gentle with me." It's super cute. Rara has gotten a little better at getting out of his way when he starts to get upset, but she's still stands her ground often... and often ends up getting hurt.





It warms my heart to watch them becoming friends. It took 4 years, but they're starting to build a solid relationship. They make each other laugh. I can let them play alone in his room without fear. I wasn't sure this day would ever come. I am enjoying it as much as they are.







No comments:

Post a Comment