June 2, 2017

the end

I started this blog in 2009 so I could express everything I was feeling about Down syndrome and parenting. Basically free therapy. I loved writing. I love reading back over the old posts. I love watching my photography skills grow. But something changed. Those darn kids got older.

I still have all the feelings and like to talk about it, but it seems like my stories (that are really their stories) belong more to them and less to me now that they are older. There is a fine line between sharing cute/hard/emotional stories about a little kid and airing your big kids laundry in public.

So with that in mind, I am ending my blog. I will never stop sharing photos on Facebook and talking your ear off in person. But I just don't think I can do the open to the public blog anymore.

Thank you for your years of support and for listening to everything I had to say. Here are a few last photos to enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment