September 6, 2009

two

When we decided to have a second child, I had no idea how our family would change. When I had a newborn and a 15 month old, life was a blur. All I knew was that two was WAY harder than one and I couldn’t see past all the diapers and daily needs.

Now that they are 2 and 10 months, I can begin to sit back and enjoy. Monkey bear likes to crawl around saying, “I get into trouble!” pretending to be my buddy. Her other favorite activity is for me to do my buddy’s exercises with her.

Monkey bear always demands that my buddy be put down on the ground for her to enjoy. No one can make my buddy laugh harder than monkey bear. And he stares at her with such admiration.
I am endlessly amused by the two of them. They have this amazing love for each other. I knew that my heart would grow enough for two children, but I didn’t even consider how much their hearts would grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment