September 8, 2014

saturday

One day, our daily routine will be just a memory. The everyday of this age will be forgotten. I know I can't remember it all, but with the help of my photos, I can remember so much more.

A quiet Saturday:

6:15am cartoons




7:00am breakfast



7:45am yoga



9:00am Mommy's Home!!!



10:15am fresh air vrooming while rara enjoys Daddy time at the library



11:00am fun on the stairs


12:10pm nap time



1:50pm fun in the girl's room



2:45pm last warm summer-like days




4:45pm quiet play while Mommy makes dinner


5:50pm play with Daddy


6:30pm half a movie then bed

Not to misrepresent our life, but I choose to remember the fun happy moments - not when everyone is whining and crying and fighting. I have very few pictures with all the kids playing nicely together because it just doesn't happen that often. In our house, 3 is the magic number for things going badly. I prefer to focus on the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment